Offers Registered and Notes - 64 Courtlands
There are (3) THREE registered offers. Please check back here for updates or call my office at 416-444-7653 or my cell at 416-648-0633.
None are from my clients currently.
If you are submitting an offer, please continue reading. Thank you.
Thank you for taking the time to show my listing at 64 Courtlands Drive, Toronto, ON (MLS#E3735497). This is just a friendly reminder for those that have clients thinking of putting in an offer tonight(Tuesday March 28th) for this property.
I know we all work very hard for our commissions. To ensure all of you have a fair chance of securing this house for your clients and rewarding yourself with your hard work, here is how we will proceed tonight:
WHERE / WHEN / HOW
We will be reviewing all offers in person (encouraged) or via email tonight Tuesday March 28th at 7:30PM at the house.
All offers should be registered by calling my office at 416-444-7653 by 6:00PM the latest.
If you are emailing your offer, please do so by 6:30 the absolute latest. Offers submitted by email should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax (address it to me) at 416-987-5955
Please ensure you leave me your CELL PHONE number and email when registering your offer so I can contact you if and when needed.
Best thing to do is text me (416-648-0633) your name, email and brokerage once you have registered your offer.
- Only those that are interested in putting in an offer, or have registered an offer will be kept informed on the status throughout the day. Please do let me know if there is any interest and I will keep you informed. Otherwise you can go here to get the latest updates:
Please do not forget to include the following with your offer. They can be found on the listing on TorontoMLS.net or by clicking VIEW DETAILS below.
- Schedule B
- Confirmation of Cooperation
- Offer Summary Document (Form 801)
- Preferred Closing Date is May 1st, 2017
- As always, in these scenarios you should ask your client to forward their best offer.
- Price, closing date (May 1, 2017 preferred) and conditions will play the biggest roles.
- Whether you register first or last, all of you will be given equal opportunity to present whats best for your clients.
- I would urge you to give your best offer on the first try as the most favorable offers will be considered in a higher regard
- After reviewing all the offers in the first round, we will discuss and give everyone a fair second chance, if they wish, to improve their offer. At this point we will make our decision, if and to whom, the property will be sold to.
- If, and only if there are offers that stand out from the rest and are too close to choose from, we may ask only those parties to see if any final changes want to be made. All other offers at this point will not be considered and a final decision will be made.
- We will try to the best of our ability to present the offers initially in the order in which we have received the registered offer. If you are running late, just let me know
- I would also advise your clients, if they wish, to bring a bank draft for the deposit amount, as this may help make a decision.
- I urge you to please have your clients put their best foot forward in the beginning so we can get through the evening as quickly, efficiently, and as fairly as possible.
If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know. My direct number is 416-648-0633. If your clients need to make a final visit to the house, please try and do so before 6:00pm Tuesday though every effort will be made to accommodate your requests. I look forward to working with you all. Good luck.
Real Estate Sales Representative
World Class Realty Point, Brokerage
240 Duncan Mill Rd, Suite 403, Toronto, ON
Direct | Text: 416-648-0633
Things I love in this world: family, friends, fun, and referrals!
This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown. It contains information that is confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review, dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by persons or unauthorized employees of the intended organisations is strictly prohibited.